THE EFFECT OF WORK MOTIVATION AND WORK DISCIPLINE ON STATE CIVIL APPARATUS (ASN) PERFORMANCES IN THE REGIONAL CIVIL SERVICE AGENCY IN GORONTALO PROVINCE

Nadesyia Djibran, Rosman Ilato, Yanti Aneta

Abstract


This research aims to analyze the effect of work motivation and work discipline on state civil apparatus (ASN) performances in the Regional Civil Service Agency (BKD) in Gorontalo Province, either partial or simultaneous. The research method used was quantitative. The data analysis used was double regression. Research findings demonstrate that 1) The partial test attested to a significant effect of work motivation on employee performances in BKD in Gorontalo Province by 38.07%, 2) The partial test indicated a significant effect of work discipline on employee performances in BKD in Gorontalo Province by 48.72%, and 3) The simultaneous test justified that 68.2% of the employee performance variability in BKD in Gorontalo Province was affected by employee work motivation and work discipline, whereas the rest, 31.8%, was affected by other variables.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Arikunto, Suharsimi, Dr. Prof. 2006, Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek, Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Bastian. 2001. Disiplin kerja dan kinerja pegawai. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Dessler, Gary. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Penerbit Indeks.

Hasibuan, Malayu S.P. 2014. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.

Keban. 2004. Kinerja dalam sebuah instansi pemerintah. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.

Ludfia Dipang. 2013. Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia dalam Peningkatan Kinerja Pegawai pada PT Adira Finance Kota Gorontalo Manado. Thesis.

Mahesh Madan Gundecha. 2012. Study of factors affecting labor productivity at a building construction project in the usa: web survey. Journal North Dakota State University Graduate School.

Nisa’ Ulul Mafra. 2013. Pengaruh pengawasan dan budaya kerja terhadap kinerja pegawai pada unit rektorat universitas pgri palembang. Thesis.

Nurjaman. 2015. Pengaruh pengawasan terhadap kinerja pegawai melalui motivasi kerja studi kasus di inspektorat kabupaten indramayu. Jurnal Ilmu Administrasi Bisnis, Volume 2, Nomor 2, 2015:123-134.

Pasolong. 2012. Metode Penelitian Administrasi Publik. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Purwanto. 2011. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Riana. 2014. Kinerja dan tanggung jawab pegawai pemerintah. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Rivai, Veithzal. 2014. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Instansi dari Teori ke Praktek. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Robbins. 2008. Organizational: Behavior, Structure, Processes. New York: The McGraw Hill Companies, Inc.

Rowley, Keith Jackson. 2012. Organizational: Behavior, Structure, Processes. New York: The McGraw Hill Companies, Inc.

Sangadji. 2010. Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sastrohadiwiryo, Siswanto. 2013. Manajemen Tenaga Kerja Indonesia (Pendekatan Administrasitif dan Operasional). Jakarta: Sinar Grafika Offset.

Sedarmayanti. 2008. Sumber Daya Manusia dan Produktivitas Kerja. Bandung: Mandar Maju.

Simamora, Henry. 2006. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi ketiga. Yogyakarta: STIE YKPN.

Simanjuntak, 2005. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Penerbit Bumi Aksara.

Sinungan, Muchdrasah. 2003. Produktitas, Apa dan Bagaimana. Jakarta: Penerbit Bumi Aksara.

Sjafri, Mangkuprawira. 2015. Manajemen Mutu Sumber Daya Manusia. Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia.

Subarsono. 2012. Analisis Kebijakan Publik. Cetakan keenam. Pustaka Pelajar. Yogyakarta.

Suharto. 2010. Analisis Kebijakan Publik. Cetakan kelima. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiyono, 2010. Metode kuantitatif dan R & D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Supriyanto. 2009. Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.

Sulistiyani. 2012. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi Kedua, Yogyakarta: STIE YKPN.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.