HOW EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AND WORK DISCIPLINE AFFECT EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCES IN THE BONE BOLANGO DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY AND VILLAGE EMPOWERMENT (DPMD)

Yayuk Juliarti Salim, Zuchri Abdussamad, Fenti Prihatini Tui

Abstract


This research gives the analysis of how employee benefits and work discipline affect employee performances in the Bone Bolango Department of Community and Village Empowerment (DPMD), either in partial or simultaneous. It used a quantitative approach and an ex post facto research method. The research design was causality. The research population was made up of 48 people. Using a saturation sampling method, we acquired 48 research samples. Data collection techniques were questionnaire, observation, and documentation. The data analysis technique used was double regression. Findings present that (1) Employee benefits (TPP) had a positive and significant impact on employee performances in the Bone Bolango Department of Community and Village Empowerment (DPMD) at a coefficient of determinatioan of 14.60%, (2) Work discipline had a positive and significant impact on employee performances in the Bone Bolango Department of Community and Village Empowerment (DPMD) at a coefficient of determination of 61.20%, (3) Employee benefits (TPP) and work discipline simultaneously had a positive and significant impact on employee performances in the Bone Bolango Department of Community and Village Empowerment (DPMD) at a coefficient of determination of 75.20%, while the rest, 24.80%, was elucidated by other variables unexplained in this research, such as communication, organizational culture, employee competency, work commitment, and information and communication supports. Optimizing both employee benefits and work discipline is thus foreseeable to elevate employee performances in the Bone Bolango Department of Community and Village Empowerment (DPMD).


Full Text:

PDF

References


Edy, Sutrisno. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Kencana.

Effendy, Onong Uchana. 2005. Ilmu Komunikasi Teori dan Praktek. Bandung: Remaja Rosda Karya.

Fathoni, Abdurrahmat. 2006. Metodologi Penelitian & Teknik Penyusunan Skripsi. Jakarta: PT Rineka Cipta.

George R. Terry. 2000. Prinsip-prinsip Manajemen (edisi Bahasa Indonesia). Bandung: PT Bumi Aksara.

Handoko, T. Hani. 2001. Manajemen Personalia dan Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Mangkunegara, AA. Anwar Prabu. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.

Moeheriono, 2012. Pengukuran Kinerja Berbasis Kompetensi. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.

Priyatno, Duwi. 2009. Mandiri Belajar SPSS. Yogyakarta: Mediakom.

Regulation of the Ministry of Domestic Affairs No. 13/2006 on Guidelines for Local Financial Management.

Regulation of the Ministry of Domestic Affairs No. 59/2007 on Guidelines for Financial Management.

Robbins, Stephen P and Judge, Timothy A. 2013. Organizational Behavior Edition 15. New Jersey: Pearson Education

Ruky, Achmad. S, 2002, Sistem Manajemen Kinerja. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Sudarmanto, 2009. Kinerja dan Pengembangan Kompetensi SDM. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.

Sugiyono. 2008. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Agus Sembiring. 2016. Pengaruh Insentif dan Disiplin terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Dinas Pendidikan Dan Kebudayaan Kabupaten Kutai Timur Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas 17 Agustus 1945 Samarinda.

Astadi Pangarso, Putri Intan Susanti. 2016. Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja terhadap Kinerja Pegawai di Biro Pelayanan Sosial Dasar Sekretariat Daerah Provinsi Jawa Barat. Jurnal Manajemen Teori dan Terapan Tahun 9. No. 2.

Liza Hardani. 2016. Pengaruh Tunjangan Kinerja dan Disiplin Kerja terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Negeri Sipil Balai Karantina Pertanian Kelas I Banjarmasin.

Madjid, Meriana. 2016. Pengaruh Tambahan Penghasilan Pegawai (TPP) dan Kemampuan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Pegawai pada Badan Perencanaan, Penelitian, dan Pembangunan Daerah (BAPPEDA) Kabupaten Morowali. E-Jurnal Katalogis, Volume 4 Number 8, August 2016 pp. 85-93.

Pangarso, Astadi and Putri Intan Susanti. 2016. Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja terhadap Kinerja Pegawai di Biro Pelayanan Sosial Dasar Sekretariat Daerah Provinsi Jawa Barat. Jurnal Manajemen Teori dan Terapan Year 9. No. 2.

Setiawan, Agung. 2013. “Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja dan Motivasi terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah Kanjuruan Malang”. Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen. Vol 1, No 4, July 2013.

Syarifah Musyrifa, 2016. Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja dan Tunjangan Kinerja terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Negeri Sipil (PNS) Polri di Polda Sultra.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.