THE EFFECTS OF TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP AND ORGANIZATIONAL CLIMATE ON THE PERFORMANCE OF EMPLOYEES AT PUSAT PAUD ISLAM TERPADU AL ISHLAH GORONTALO

Arlin Siswaty Ibrahim, Zuchri Abdussamad, Hanisah Hanafi

Abstract


ABSTRACT

This study aims to determine the effects of transformational leadership and organizational climate on the performance of employees at the Islamic Center of Integrated Al Ishlah Gorontalo partially and simultaneously. The approach in this research is quantitative. The research method is ex post facto. The design of this research is causality. The data analysis technique used is multiple regression. The results show that (1) Transformational leadership has a positive and significant effect on the performance of Al Ishlah Gorontalo Islamic Integrated Islamic Center employees with a determinant coefficient of 36.40%. (2) Organizational climate has a positive and significant effect on the performance of Al Ishlah Gorontalo Islamic Integrated Islamic Education Center employees with a determinant coefficient of 22.80%. (3) Transformational leadership and organizational climate have a positive and significant impact on the performance of Al Ishlah Gorontalo Islamic Integrated Islamic Center staff with a determinant coefficient of 59.20%. Meanwhile, the remaining 40.80% is influenced by other factors not explained in this study; such as job training, work motivation, work discipline, and others.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Dwi Elyatika. 2016 Pengaruh kepemimpinan transformaional dan komitmen kerja terhadap kinerja karyawan PT Bukit Asam. Thesis.

Robbins SP, and Judge, 2007 “Perilaku Organisasi” Salemba Empat, Jakarta.

Subawa, I Kadek Adi and Surya, I Bagus Ketut. 2017. “Pengaruh Iklim Organisasi dan Stres Kerja Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Guru SMA Gianyar. E-journal manajemen UNUD, Volume 6, Number 4, 2017.

Suwatno and Priansa, D. 2011. “Manajemen SDM dalam Organisasi Publik”. Bandung: Alfabete.

Wirawan, 2007, “Budaya dan Iklim Organisasi: teori aplikasi dan penelitian cetakan kedua” Salemba Empat, Jakarta.

Yukl, Gary. 2009. Kepemimpinan dalam Organisasi (edisi keempat). Jakarta: PT. Indeks.


Article metrics

Abstract views : 8 | views : 0

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.