THE IMPACT OF FACILITIES AND SERVICE QUALITY ON OUTPATIENT SATISFACTION IN THE NERVE POLY, CARDIAC POLY, AND INTERNAL POLY OF RUMAH SAKIT UMUM DAERAH PROF. DR. H. ALOEFI SABOE GORONTALO

Nurain Hilumalo, Asna Aneta, Rauf Hatu

Abstract


This research aims to analyze the impact of facilities and service quality on outpatient satisfaction in the Nerve Poly, Cardiac Poly, and Internal Poly of Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah Prof. Dr. H. Aloei Saboe Gorontalo either partially or simultaneously. The research approach is quantitative. The research method is ex post facto. The research design is causality. The data analysis technique used is double regression. The research findings are that: (1) Service quality has a positive and significant impact on outpatient satisfaction in the Nerve Poly, Cardiac Poly, and Internal Poly of Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah (RSUD) Prof. Dr. H. Aloei Saboe Gorontalo (the coefficient of determination is 43.00%); (2) Facilities have a positive and significant impact on outpatient satisfaction in the Nerve Poly, Cardiac Poly, and Internal Poly of Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah (RSUD) Prof. Dr. H. Aloei Saboe Gorontalo (the coefficient of determination is 12.20%); and (3) Facilities and quality service simultaneously have a positive and significant impact on outpatient satisfaction in the Nerve Poly, Cardiac Poly, and Internal Poly of Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah (RSUD) Prof. Dr. H. Aloei Saboe Gorontalo (the coefficient of determination is 55.20%). Meanwhile, the other 44.80% can be explained by other variables; such as patients’ physiological, psychological, and social factors and health workers and hospital administrative staff’s commitments.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Abdussamad, Zuchri. 2016. Pelayanan Publik Di KPPT Kota Gorontalo. Jurnal Konferensi Nasional Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik FISIP UMSU

Harfika, Jarliyah and Nadiya Abdullah. 2017. Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan dan Fasilitas Terhadap Kepuasan Pasien pada Rumah Sakit Umum Kabupaten Aceh Barat Daya. Jurnal Balance. Vol. XIV (1) pp. 44-56

Kotler, Philip and Gery Amstrong. 2001. Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran, Jilid 1, Edisi Kedelapan. Jakarta: Erlangga

Mayangsari. 2015. Analisis Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan dan Fasilitas terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan pada SPBU Desa Wadelan Kec. Bangsri Jepara. Thesis. Semarang. Pascasarjan Universitas Diponegoro

Moha, Sartika and Loindong Sjendry, 2016. Analisis Kualitas Pelayanan dan Fasilitas terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen pada Hotel Yuta di Kota Manado, Jurnal Ekonomi Bisnis, vol 4, no. 1, March 2016, pp. 575-584.

Rangkuty, Freddy. 1997. Riset Pemasaran Cetakan Pertama. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama

Sukirno, Sadono. 2005. Pengantar Bisnis. Kencana: Jakarta

Sulila. I. 2019. The Effect of Human Resource Competency and Implementation of SIMDA on the Quality of Financial Statement at BPKAD Office of Gorontalo City. Jurnal Ilmu Administrasi. Vol. 8 (1). Pp. 67-74

______. An Analysis of the Effectiveness of Allocation of Village Fund Policy Implementation and Its Determining Factors in Gorontalo Regency. Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Administrasi Publik: Jurnal Pemikiran dan Penelitian Administrasi Publik. Vol. 9 (2). Pp. 191-202

______. The Effect of Effectiveness of Advertising Tax Collection and Material Compliance With Regional Revenue of Gorontalo. Jurnal Ilmu Administrasi (JIA). Vol. 16 (2). Pp. 179-193

Susila. I. 2019. The Effect of Discipline and Work Motivation on Employee Performance, BTPN Gorontalo. International Journal of Applied Business & International Management. Vol. 4(3). Pp. 121-131

Supranto, J. 2006. Pengukuran Tingkat Kepuasan Pelanggan: untuk Menaikkan Pangsa Pasar, Jakarta, Rineka Cipta

Tjiptono, Fandy. 2012. Pemasaran Jasa, Malang: Bayumedia

Tjiptono, Fandy. 2014. Service Manajemen: Mewujudkan Layanan Prima. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset`


Article metrics

Abstract views : 3 | views : 0

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.